Friday, August 27, 2010

Just for me!


This is layout I did just for me :)! I have two more in the works. I started using my August Studio Calico kit and now I'm on a roll! This is one of the pictures I took of Miami from the balcony of our hotel room. This was all we got to see of Miami because we had gotten in so late (actually early in the morning!!). We slept, woke up in time to have a very late breakfast and then took off for Key West. I used my Martha Stewart border punch for the lacy ribbon border strip. TFL!

3 comments:

  1. Do you want to come and crack into my August kit for me too then? LOL. Actually, you know what, if those grey Hambly rub on panels are August, then I just did crack into mine (the grey panels look crappy on my layout - but oh well.....). Woot woot! Glad you're getting to scrap for you Valerie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for scrapping for you - I thought the grey stuff was a stamp and as i don't have the aug kit I'll keep the idea of stamping and the border punching ribbon strips. Nice view too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo! I've been scratching my head over how to use those rub-ons from SC - you used them beautifully here. Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete