Friday, October 8, 2010

October Afternoon - Thrift Shop love!!!


When my lss boss gave me some October Afternoon to work with for some design team work I was ecstatic! I just love everything October Afternoon and I really love their Thrift Shop line! I've had a vintage dress pattern sitting on my desk forever - circa 1939!! - that I've been waiting to use and I thought it would look perfect on this layout! I wrapped strips of it up for the centers of the flowers and then I used a little strip that I had leftover as the bow attached to the top of the banner!

I think this is my favorite layout that I've done so far! It turned out just like I pictured it in my head - love when that happens because it just flies together and no agonizing about the design! :) Everything on this is from October Afternoon (accept for the vintage pattern pieces ;) and the pearl brads!) TFL!

3 comments:

  1. This layout is fantabulous, right down to the title and the lettering you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! October Afternoon is also a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lovely - really like that mixed font title too.

    ReplyDelete