Friday, December 17, 2010

More Crate Paper Snow Day fun with Maya Road too!

I made this cute banner using the Maya Road chipboard stocking album and Christmas words and Crate Paper Snow Day patterned papers and chipboard elements! I just love the colors and how versatile the Snow day line is! And my favorite technique of using the Maya Road chipboard albums is to make them into a banner. I had one leftover chipboard stocking so I made it into a gift tag!



I used the Echo Park Wintertime line for this and some Maya Road chipboard letters which I Maya misted and covered with Glossy Accents! TFL!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh these are so cute! Now I totally want to make stocking Christmas cards next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are sooo cute - shall be looking for one of these after Christmas... to make for next year :)

    ReplyDelete