Friday, January 7, 2011


This is one of my favorite layouts that I've recently made! Love the colors, love the subject matter, love the kit club that I got the supplies from!! I made this for the journaling class that I helped teach at Inspired to Scrap last month where the journaling was just to use adjectives! I used my December Studio Calico kit and a picture of my youngest daughter that was taken at her cousin's wedding this summer. For the star pin - which comes clear - I used my Maya mists to color it by taking the lid off of the turquoise mist and letting it drip thickly onto the star then letting it dry. TFL!

3 comments:

  1. I'm "almost" speechless!!! What a layout. The colors are beautiful and that is a great picture of your daughter. Think this one should be on a cover of a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Valerie! Absolutely FANTABULOUS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and woooo she is looking grown up!

    ReplyDelete