Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Vintage Photos





I just love the vintage photos that I had printed from the slides my Mom has had in a drawer for years!! They are of my siblings and me from a LONG time ago! This is one of me all dressed up for my 1st Communion in 1970! The mod 60's/70's mini dress with the cutout peep flowers around the waist and that huge veil are just too funny!! For the layout, I used my April 201 Studio Calico kit! I layered the top bannery thing using the round medallion from the Pink Paislee packaing and a piece of the metal that came in the packaging (which I I heat embossed), then layered a My Minds Eye sticker on top of that! I also used my new Martha Stewart butterfly border punch that punches a complete strip - I love those punches! The partridges all lines up are a nod to the 70's Partridge Family Show - Lori would have really appreciated this dress! And the colorful rainbow is just so very 70's to me!! TFL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment