Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May Studio Calico kit!

I LOVE this kit - I haven't had a lot of time to use it as I've been busy creating GCD Studios projects - to be seen very soon :) - but while I had a small break I broke into my May Studio Calico kit!! I'm not sure if I like the 3-D glasses layout - it's just so not me - but I did have fun making it!! I did a lot of stamping and distressing. I'm taking an altered art canvas class and that's the technique we use so it transferred to my layout!



On the mismatched socks layout, I reverted back to my style more with the misting and layering and white space! :) TFL!!

3 comments:

  1. You always rock the mist! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the misted and stitched filter! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misting, layering and white space are definitely your style but I like the first one too.

    Both are cool tho'.

    ReplyDelete