Monday, August 22, 2011

Yahoo!! Highlighted on Creating Keepsakes blog!!

I was so excited to see on of my layouts highlighted on Club CK Inspirations today!! Now if I could just get published in the mag itself I'd be ecstatic!! LOL

Here are a couple of layouts that I've been working on with my August Studio Calico Kit - definitely one of their best kits, and my fav so far - that hasn't happened for a while!!

For the top layout I used my new EK Success border punch - also one of my new favs - for the doily punched borders and the flower punch for the rolled flower. That layout features some pics of my dd that she wanted me to delete from my camera - too bad for her...LOL! I liked 'em a lot!! That little bordie in the top left corner is from Anthropologie - they come in a pack of 10 little different colored birds on paperclips - I haven't used them as paperclips yet!!

The bottom layout is also of Danielle while we were in Florida this summer (one of our mini vacays we did this summer!). She also wanted me to delete these..hee hee!! When will she ever learn???
That little smiley face was a stamp from the kit and I couldn't resist sewing some silly hair above it to help highlight him!!

TFL!!

1 comment:

  1. I peaked at the CK link you posted and WTG!!! I love that LO they selected. That cat is gorgeous and of course your LO even more so. Great work, Valerie, as always!

    ReplyDelete