Thursday, March 28, 2013

No, She isn't the New Girl.....

EVERYONE, and I mean everyone tells me that this is the New Girl Zooey Deschanel when I show them a photo of my oldest dd posing for her 2013 Roller Warrior picture and I have to correct them every single time! It's really my girl all dolled up! :)

I used products from my March Studio Calico kit to make this layout - with some added letters from various older kits for the title.

I tried my hand at using modeling paste on my layout and I really like the way it turned out! I used a mask of dots that I cut from some cardstock using my Silhouette Cameo. It was so so simple to do and it dried very quickly! Because I did some tone on tone white with it, I spritzed a little mist across some of the dots. I also embedded a few star sequins into the paste while it was wet. They stay on like a charm!
I can't wait to try using more modeling paste on future projects!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!! :)

4 comments:

  1. What a fun layout and she does look like her

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really does look like Zooey Deschanel! What a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG she does look like Zooey!!! Love that she does roller derby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No idea who Zooey is but if she looks like Samantha she's lucky :) I found my modeling paste from SG the other day - wondered if I'd use it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete