Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Wicked.....

These aren't the greatest photos of Danielle and I, but they're the only ones I have of us in the theater when we went to see Wicked and I wanted to make sure to capture the memory of that night. We both loved the show!! The journaling is hidden behind the photo in a vellum bag.
I started by misting my base cardstock using one of my favorite Studio Calico masks using some green Mister Huey. I layered a couple of strips of wide washi tape across the center, figured out where I wanted the photos, and then started layering all around. After placing the titles, I added a few gold sequins and stars to give it some glam and I was done!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Great Layout, I strive to be a great "mister" like you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - I like the strips of washi anchoring it all. Princess & I went to see Wicked with friends for her 16th, she loved it.

    ReplyDelete