Thursday, April 10, 2014

Elle's Studio April Kit Reveal!!!

Today is the day that Elle's Studio April kit is revealed for purchase and this month there are 2 extra exclusive goody sets you can buy - a coordinating wood veneer set and a stamp set!! And of course, there is a set of cut files that are oh so fabulous!! And don't forget, if you purchase the kit today before midnight, you will get it at the reduced price of $9.99. After midnight the prices goes up to $11.99!!

Here are all the links you need to purchase these awesome goodies!!
Kit:   http://www.shopellesstudio.com/Elle-s-Studio-April-2014-Kit.html
Wood Veneer -  http://www.shopellesstudio.com/Happy-Day-Wood-Veneers.html
Stamp Set - http://www.shopellesstudio.com/Noteworthy-Exclusive-Stamp.html
Cut Files - http://www.shopellesstudio.com/April-Digital-Cut-File.html

Here are the projects that I made this month for the reveal:
My first layout features items from the Elle's Studio April 2014 limited edition kit. I used several of the tags to layer, a piece of the wood veneer as an accent under the photo, and one of the die cut files for the title. This layout includes a photo of my younger dd and one of her many selfies!!

For this layout I used several of the tags from the Everyday Moments Collection, as well as from the limited edition kits - the past as well as this months. I love that it is so easy to mix and match products from each month and also the collections. It keeps me from hoarding my goodies and helps me to use older stash with the new! I also used one of the stamps from April's Stamp set as an accent around my layout as well as a wood veneer piece. This layout has a photo of my older daughter and myself during a recent hike!

This last layout uses the Cameron Collection. I love to use papers from this collection with photos of my son! They are the perfect colors and designs for older males since it's not cartoony or young looking at all! I painted the base piece of patterned paper with a light layer of gesso to take away some of the brightness and to let the photo and embellishments pop. I used a couple of the April die cut files on this also.

Make sure you check out the Elle's Studio website to see all the other amazing ladies of the design team and their work with the new kit!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a wonderful day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I like that you were able to get quite different looks with the kit and mix and match. Off to have a look at their site.

    ReplyDelete