Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Reveal Day for the Weekend Adventure Front Porch Kit!!


Isn't this kit just jam packed with fun goodies??!!
You can go to the Little Blue House website here to order your kit!!
 
And here are the projects that I made with the kit!
First is a layout of my cutie great nephew!! This was the last project that I made and I wanted to use up a lot of my leftovers so I layered on the stickers and leftover pieces of patterned paper, but I didn't have enough of the yellow paper to balance out the top and bottom - so I used one of the stamps from the exclusive stamp set included in the kit to make a pattern at the top of the layout - the yellow arrows!!
Next is a cute little passport cover using the piece of jean that came in the kit
 I found the measurements on Pinterest and just started sewing!! I sewed as piece of ribbon across the body to use as a tie and the flower is layered with punched shapes from the piece of map!
Next is a sweet and simple layout of my kids - I really am lucky to have such great kids!! I used a piece of the branding strip as part of my title!
 
This is my two pager - about our fun "ghost" adventure in New Orleans last year! The "adventure" is a custom cut by The Little Blue House!!
 
I have one more project - a mini album - that I will share with you tomorrow as there are lots of photos!!
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team reveals - you will be amazed by their creativity!!
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Wowey wow! There is so much great inspiration here, I honestly don't know where to begin. Your great nephew is super precious and I love how you've shown how great this kit works with even a sweet baby LO. I wouldn't have thought that something titled "Weekend Adventure" would coordinate with a baby theme, but it totally does!!! And it's even better because it's a bit more sophisticated than traditional baby themes and right on trend, yet will never go out of style! LOVE! Ok, your denim passport holder is SO neato and both other layouts are equally awesome! I can't believe those grown people are your kids! You look way too young! :D Oh, I'm in love with the custom die cut Adventure--what a great font and it really makes the page more special. I love New Orleans :) Well, thanks so much for sharing all of your fantastic creations today! I'm ultra inspired! Have wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! The passport holder is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your creations with this kit are very inspirational. Funny, I live just a little ways from the store and I go there all the time.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete