Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Oct LOAD #17 & 18




and #10 and #11 with my Oct Studio Calico kit. I think I'm starting to get in the mood to scrap again! I finished one layout last night and one this morning......and feel like doing another in a little bit!! The first layout is of Danielle and I a couple of years ago around Christmas time. Everyone says we look alike :)! The bottom layout is also of Danielle on her trip to Space Camp - her first time away from me. It was very scary for me - but not to her! She had a great time and I just love the Studio Calico map pp! It's really cool - and not colors I would usually use! TFL!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my LO's on SC! I love misting and stamping! You have great LO's too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the misting on "me & my girl" that makes it match the bo bunny pp flowers.Love how you made the flower petals bend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LOs as always! No question, Danielle looks like her mom. This LO is so beautiful with the flowers and swirly embellies and misting. And I agree, that map is perfect for Space Camp. She looks so happy. How can they not realize what they put their moms through as they stretch those apron strings.

    ReplyDelete