Saturday, January 23, 2010

Feeling better!


I finally felt well enough to finish this layout that's been sitting on my table for over a week partially completed! I would wander into my scraproom and look at it and move things around, but I just had no energy at all to finish this until yesterday! Having the flu stinks! I still feel a little weak if I try and do too much! I used my Jan Studio Calico kit for this. It's of me cooking - I finally made beef bourginion over the holidays. It was a very expensive and time consuming recipe, but well worth it!

6 comments:

  1. Very sweet! I love the pretty vintage-looking paper, and the way you've arranged the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute valerie ... how sool is that :) tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cool shots and I like the cluster of photos. The frame of kraft paper pulls it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy!!!! Beautiful LO too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO! So glad you are feeling better at last.

    ReplyDelete