Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year - New Decade - New Thinking

Well, it's a new year and this year I feel like I need a direction to move in where my creativity is concerned. I feel like my scrapping is very creative - but I want to break out of my little cocoon of layouts and start making other things. Something where I can feel safe to experiment with new ideas and techniques without fear of ruining pictures or a large amount of scrappy supplies. So my goal this year is to make an ATC card a week using a new technique or idea that is totally outside of my style. I want to express my feelings with these and I feel that I will be freer using smaller amounts of supplies. I'd also like to take some photo lessons to learn how to properly use my camera and lenses. I have a great camera and some great lenses, but all I use is use my auto focus and point and click my pics! What a waste!! These are my scrappy resolutions and I'm excited to begin my new adventure in art!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for you! I love your resolutions. What a great way to try out new techniques and fun things. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! I can't wait to see what you come up with! :D

    ReplyDelete