Friday, February 19, 2010

2 DT layouts and a Studio Calico layout







Here are some of my recent layouts that I did - two for some DT work for my lss - Around the Corner in Little Rock - and one with my new Studio Calico kit! For my design team layouts (the top 2) I got a Little Yellow Bicycle kit full of cool stuff from their new Generation Z line. It's a boyish looking kit, but I wanted to show that you could use it for a girl too and did a layout of my niece (in the cool looking sunglasses). Some of their embellies are these cool gears and brads and I used the whole pack of nine on both of the layouts! The bottom layout is of my mom and me using my Feb Studio Calico kit. I love the frames that came in the add-on - and the cool doilies! TFL!

6 comments:

  1. ooooh love those gears and papers - might have to look for them :) Sooo perfect for my family!

    Cute frames and nice to see you in a LO too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, especially love the number one saints fan! Geaux Saints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo... Go Saints!!!

    Love all the layouts... but especially the photo with the sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on these - love the LYB stuff and that SC LO is so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete