Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Quick layout and 3 of my favorite things!










I made this layout in record time - for me anyway! I usually take all day to work on a layout, but his one came together in an hour! I've had the title in my head as soon as I saw the pics and the longest part of this was waiting for the paint to dry on the chipboard shapes! This was the hotel we stayed in when we went to St. Louis to see the Saints play. It was a block away from the stadium and worth every penny because it was filled with Saints fan and we all partied all night long together! TFL!
Also - I'm doing a challenge of taking a picture a day of something I love for the month of February. I've taken the pictures for the past three days so the first three things I love are...my scrap space, my new camera lens, and my Ugg boots - that I've lived in since it's been so cold this winter here!

6 comments:

  1. We have that very same lens and we love it too! Your scrap space looks so light - lucky you. I'll reserve my comment on the Ugg boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scrap space too! That LO is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylie's just jealous you're wearing Australian boots ;) I have to say that my sweater pair's fur is coming out of the bottom, though, which confirms my suspicion that they're actually a little cheap.

    Lady, your favorite thing of February should be "I experience 'Arkansas cold winters' and not 'Midwest cold winters.'"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work - I love how you used the scallop circle cut in half

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always admire how you use white space and your lo's are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete