Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Design Team layouts for YourScrapbookStash.com and some great deals over there too!!





I got my first box of goodies from YourScrapbookStash.com this week and in it were some yummy things from a manufacturer I had never heard of before called Echo Park. The line is called "a walk in the park" and I absolutely love it!! The colors are so fun and summery and the quality of the papers and sticker sheets I got are excellent!! All of the papers are double-sided and the 12x12 sheets of stickers are full of adorable things!! One of the sticker sheets has 4 alphas on it - what a great buy!!! Speaking of great buys - Yss.com is having some great sales this week :


The Monday Markdown this week is:
Jenni Bowlin CHA Winter Release - 25% off
Hambly Studios - 25%
Studio Calico Anthology - 25% off


So come on over and check out the great buys and all the other goodies YSS has to offer!!






7 comments:

  1. Wow, these turned out GORGEOUS! I love this line, like, a lot...I wish I knew where to find it! I love the quilted look of the top layout and what you did with the butterflies in the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layouts, Valerie! The Echo Park papers look great on your layouts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts Valerie....I recently picked up some Echo Park myself, but haven't got to get crafty w/it yet....you're on the ball!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three of these layouts are fantastic. I love your work and your style. Think I will be scraplifting a few of your designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are AWESOME! love what you did with the butterflies and the banner on the first one. love the many layers on the second one, also how you used the envelope on the second one and the third one. No wonder you are on so many design teams. You are one talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous - really love the layers. Cool set of pages you've worked on!

    ReplyDelete