Tuesday, September 14, 2010

One last layout before diving into DT work!!



I got this layout completed last night using my September Studio Calico kit! I had the idea the first day I dove into my kit so I wanted to get it done before I started in on some of my design team work. I covered the Maya Road frames with pp and them painted around the edges. I used my new "{smile}" stamp in the title and I also used one of my favorite stamps from an older SC kit - my journal stamp. I wasn't sure it would be big enough when I first saw it, but I've used it on several layouts now and I love that I can stack them if I have a lot of journaling! TFL!

3 comments:

  1. I really like the stacked journaling and the frames which you've pp'd and painted - cool effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great job. love how you painted the edges of the Maya Road chipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the butterfly trails!

    ReplyDelete