Tuesday, November 2, 2010

International Design Team Member!!

I am so excited to announce that I will be a part of my very first international design team - Scrap with V!! It is an awesome online scrapbook store and kit club based in Australia and I am honored to be designing with a group of very talented ladies:

Lisa Kamphius
Tina Reynolds
Ann Lavin
Natalie Hearn
Alaine Bucknall
Nicole Knopke
Yvonne Sheppard
Chris Wormald

and now for our international ladies,

Valerie Bishop - USA
Irit Shalom - Israel
Amy Bender - USA
Karolina Wyciƛlik - Poland
Kristie Taylor - USA
Amanda Jones - UK
Winnie Chia - Singapore

For my first design team "job" was to create a layout using this gorgeous sketch by Kim Kendell:


And here's my take on the sketch:

I used some of the new Webster's Pages and some Glitz embellies with a little Prima thrown in! You can submit a layout for the sketch here and win an awesome prize pack! TFL!

1 comment:

  1. Val - that is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on the new design team!

    ReplyDelete