Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Nov Theme for GCD Studios

I was inspired by the color inspiration to make this layout of Rusty! My Golden Retreiver LOVES the fall season - it's nice and cool for him to run in our backyard - and he loves to pose for pictures for me, so when it turns colder I take him out to have his pictures made! He's so pretty when he starts growing his thick winter "coat". I love how this year he's starting to get a white beard..LOL! I used papers from the Soul Food collection as well as the Homespun Chic collection and the chipboard accents and letters are from The Great Outdoors collection.

Supplies: Patterned Paper -GCD Studios: Vintage Birdie, Homespun Chic ; Brown Mod, SoulFood ; Lovely Green, Soul Food ; Chipboard Letters, Great Outdoors ; Chipboard Flower, Chipboard Stickers, Great Outdoors ; Twine, Twinery; Punch, EK Success; Artisan Tape, American Crafts; sticker letters, Sassafras.


No comments:

Post a Comment