Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Exciting Anouncement....

I've been chosen to be a part of the Making Memories/ Colorbok design team!! Here is the rest of the team if you'd like to check them out!

Julianna McKenna-De Lumen, Australia
 
Shawna Webster, Hawaii
 
Renata Mondi Bidin, Brazil
 
Stacey Schafer, Illinois
 
Celine R├ęgnier, France
 
Cathy Harper, South Dakota
 
Ilene Tell, Delaware
 
I'm so excited to be a part of this team with these talented ladies!! It's going to be a fun experience and I can't wait to get started creating with some fabulous MM product!!!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's exciting news. They're lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, congrats on your new spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ! I'm so happy to be in the same team :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure we will have a BALL! LOVE your pages:)

    ReplyDelete