Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Always be you.....

These are some belated senior portraits I took of Danielle for her graduation invitations. I had taken some the summer before, but she wanted new ones taken with her blue hair and recent weight loss! I took her photos one Sunday afternoon, photoshopped them up a bit, sent them to the printers, and had her invitations by Thursday afternoon. I did pay a little extra for faster shipping, but it was worth it!

For this layout I used products from my April SC kits using one of the PL cards as my title and
 
And a place for my journaling (which is a quote I got from Pinterest). I cut the circle background with My Silhouette Cameo and I took some of the cut circles from the background and covered them with the chevron washi tape. I used some tags and chipboard from my stash for layering and I typed the quote onto a piece of vellum and layered it on top of the journal card. I dotted a few sequins around for some bling!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!! :)

2 comments: