Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Full Reveal for "The Greatest of These is Love" Front Porch Kit...

Here are my projects that I made using the fabulous products from the kit....I loved it so much and these came together effortlessly!!

This layout is my favorite and it features photos my daughter sent to me from her first girl's road trip she took with her college friends last month. I love the touches of gold in this kit - it goes beautifully with the pinks!

Next is a layout with a photo of dh and I on one our recent bike rides. I used the piece of pink twine to stitch the large heart on the background piece. I also used one of the Reverse Confetti stamps to stamp the frame around my layout. For the ombre effect, I just inked the stamp heavily and then stamped three times consecutively before re-inking the stamp. And I love that the inks splats were already printed on the paper! Love it!!
Next is a double page layout of my oldest daughter and her hubby. They really are a cute couple and they love posing for pictures! Just a lot of layering using the gorgeous gold bits from the kit. I did glitter up one of the chipboard hearts from the Maya Road chipboard set to use on here.
Next is a card that I made using all of the sequins and buttons as a sort of shaker on the front of it. I used the baggie that they came in, cutting it to fit behind one of the Polaroid frames and sewed it closed. I used bits and pieces of scraps that I had leftover from other projects to layer this.
Lastly, I used the Maya Road chipboard mini album to make a banner for my youngest daughter to hang on her dorm room door. I used a piece of book paper to make some rosettes and to back some of the hearts.
Here are a few up close photos of the kit
You can purchase the kit online, over the phone (817) 431-7930, or at the LBH in Keller, Texas at 118 W. Olive St., Keller, TX 76248
www.thelittlebluehouseonline.com


Make sure you check out the rest of the design team's blogs to see their full reveal also!!



Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

  1. Amazed by all... Really like your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do not disappoint Valerie. Beautiful Projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS. I love the first two layouts. Such a soft take on the kit. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the banner! Very cute layouts too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all, especially your flash page. The colors are so happy!

    ReplyDelete