Thursday, December 3, 2009

12 Days of Christmas Tags #3




I had a really hard time with the technique today. Tim used a certain kind of glossy paper by Ranger to make the plaid paper and he had the cutest stamps that I can find no where. All I had was some Prima paintables pp that I used - nothing else would work right! The colors are nothing like Tim's - I couldn't find the right alcohol ink colors at Michael's so I used the ones I already had. I really liked his vibrant green and red but, oh well. I remembered that I had a $15 credit at my local scrappy store (from spending so much there!!) so I used it to get the snowman stamp (which came with a group of other cute Christmasy stamps), some stickles and a pack of red pearls. Then I was obsessed with finding a Santa stamp at least similar to the one that Tim used and I found the Santa at M's and used a 40% off coupon for it. I already had the trinket pins and the other hardware so I only spent less than $10 for all the stuff I got today!! And I really do love that Santa stamp!! :) Not so much the tags I did though.....Hope I can do better tomorrow!! :/ BTW - Tim's are the very cute ones at the top - mine are the not so much ones at the bottom!

1 comment:

  1. Love your interpretation of the tags! I did several last year. It was fun just learning some new techniques.

    ReplyDelete