Monday, December 7, 2009

#7 Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas




Yes, I skipped #6 for right now, until I can figure out what to do about the images (stamps) that I need for this. I will do that one - it will just have to wait!! I did #7 today - it was the easiest tag so far - thank goodness because these are more complicated than they look - and it only took about an hour to do this one!! I don't have the same Santa stamp, but mine is still vintage-y looking like Tim's. I didn't have the charm, so I made my own - I punched out a starburst with my Martha Stewart punch after typing out the word believe on some cardstock, heat embossed gold around the edge, and inked it to look vintage. Good enough for me! I did add some twine at the bottom of my tag because it just looked a little incomplete without something attached to the bottom! Tim's tag is on the top and mine is on the bottom. TFL!

1 comment: