Saturday, December 5, 2009

#5 Tim Holtz 12 tags of Christmas




LOVE this tag - the little ornaments are dangly and hang off the tag. I used some Graphic 45 pp under the small tags instead a stamped image like Tim, but I stickled some areas of all of them - just like Tim did. I didn't have a pine tree stamp, so I improvised using some stamps that I cut up to resemble (somewhat) some pine needles. I also heat embossed the flourishes instead of using paint. Again - I wish I had all the inks that Tim has - I just hardly ever stamp so I don't have many inks to choose from and I don't want to have to go buy anymore - I did buy the green ink today, though. I didn't have any gold german trim (whatever that is!!!) - so I used some paper ribbon and inked it gold. It's hard to see in the picture, but it does look nice. Hope tomorrow's tag uses some the leftover items that I have from making the tags I've made so far!! TFL! Tim's tag is on top and mine is on the bottom!

2 comments: