Friday, March 5, 2010

I whipped these out this morning!



I usually don't scrap this fast, but I did both of these in about 2 hours this morning - so fast for me! We were having a discussion on Studio Calico about keeping and/or tossing scraps, and I must say that I'm one of the keeper of scraps - I have TONS of bits and pieces that I just can't stand to throw away! So when I pulled out my kit to use this morning - I was inspired to used up all the strips that I had on my sisters layout, and throw the rest of the bits away (that was hard but I did it!). Now all that's left are the half sheets and whole sheets of pp - anything smaller is gone! The other layout is of Samantha and Nick - I was testing my new lens at Christmas so they were posing for me and acting silly! It is for a sketch challenge on the Studio Calico blog. TFL!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you about the scraps being hard to throw away. These are great LO's as always from you. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful, great mix of pp and I love how you cut the doilies in half.

    ReplyDelete