Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weird layout!!


I've been holding onto these pictures forever! I had no idea how I was going to scrap them, but when I saw this Sassafras Lass pp, I knew it would be perfect for them! I used my March Studio Calico kit for this - plus some Studio Calico stamps from past kits. The kids and I had eaten at a Mexican restaurant at a little town we were visiting - Mountain View, AR - and we saw these moustaches in one of those twist turn vending machines! Samantha convinced me I should get one for everyone, and since I had my camera I knew I couldn't pass up this photo op!! We went outside and put our moustaches on and posed - much to the delight of the people sitting outside on the patio eating and the others passing by us! I still have all of the moustaches - waiting for another photo op to come along!! The starburst is a piece of Studio Calico diecut wood veneer that I used Maya mist on - the new bubblegum color! Love the color!! TFL!

5 comments:

  1. Ya know, our families would have so much fun together :)

    Cute corner bits here - like the framing it gives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layouts, you are so talented... but more than the layouts, I love your photos - you always have the BEST photos filled with laughter

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your family have such fun together - I enjoy seeing all your adventures on your lovely layouts!

    ReplyDelete