Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Customizing chipboard for your title...

Hello!! The layout I made today features a picture of my daughter and son-in-law on their wedding day - they got married on the beach in Florida one evening at sunset three years ago this month of July. My how time flies!!!!
I did some mixing and matching of a couple of designer lines to achieve a beachy look for my layout. I used the sweet patterned paper and fun ru-bons as accents from the Funhouse line to frame the gorgeous picture and I used the "LOVE" chipboard keys and cabachons from the Sweet Surrender line by Tina Higgins to make my banner. I made the chipboard accent across the top using a border and the Chipart tool to make some wave-like patterns on it!



I couldn't find any letters for my title to match my layout, so I made my own by spraying some plain, naked chipboard letters with spray mist and then covering them with Glossy Accents to give it a shiny, finished grey look.


Hope you're having a great summer!!

1 comment:

  1. pretty - you've definitely convinced me with the mists :)

    ReplyDelete