Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First layouts of 1-1-12


Just a couple of simple layouts I made on Jan 1, 1012. I had a couple of techniques I wanted to try - the weaving and the layering. I like the way they turned out! It's the start of a new year and of my spending freeze so I've started using my scrapbook stash for layouts instead on new product!! Both of these layouts use a combination of different lines of Webster's Pages. Love their paper, but usually have such a hard time using it. So I just used bits and pieces. The snowflakes are even some of their paper diecut using an EK Success punch and then sprayed it with Maya Mist, then layered with some vintage buttons that I got a while ago at an antique store. TFL!!

4 comments:

  1. The colors you used on both layouts are so pretty together and the weaving looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool effect with the paper weaving - I like the effect, why don't I do that technique? Do you remember the A-Z technique album done at SG? I've been thinking of working through that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I ever had that album from SG - but I have been trying to do some older techniques! I love the weaving and I want o do it more often!

      Delete
  3. Hi there!! I popped over from AC's blog - thought your projects were amazing (!!!!!) and now I've been surfing your blog for a little bit - and wow! I love all of your projects!!!

    ReplyDelete