Thursday, January 5, 2012

She's Captured my Heart!!


I've been a cat lady all my life but this little dog of mine has totally captured my heart! Not that I've not liked dogs - we've had dogs as well as cats, but the dogs have been big and smelly and liked to stay outside and wallow in dirt!! LOL This little girl stays by my side inside the house wherever I am! She is so excited to see me when I've been gone (even if it's just been to go out and check the mail!!). She sleeps right by my side every night and sits on the couch with me when I watch tv. She's at my feet when I'm eating (yes I share with her!). She stays in the kitchen when I'm cooking and helps me wake Danielle up for school every morning. Yep - she's got me twisted around her little paw - but I don't mind ;)! I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the title out and my EK Success 3in1 punch to punch the hearts out. Just about everything is from my Dec Studio Calico kit. I just added a few embellies that I have sitting on my scrap table. That's my goal this year - to use the pretties that I have sitting on my table instead of hoarding them. I've accomplished that so far with every layout I've made this year!! Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Super layout and very cute Zoey!! Like how you wrapped the twine around the pearl button and love the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the title you made w/ your cameo, cute page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! Great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really fun cut for your title and you did good using the tickets. I always have such a hard time with those!
    Little Zoey is pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete