Thursday, January 26, 2012

these two lovebirds

This is my son and his fiancee. They've been together since high school and they became engaged in October 2010. I was thrilled to take some of their engagement pictures (the bottom picture is the one they chose to use on their Save the Date magnets!). We had a lot of fun doing different poses - after Melissa finally loosened up!! Jonathan is always silly so he had no problem going along with all of my suggestions!! LOL

I made this layout for a sketch class that I was asked to participate in at Inspired to Scrap. I used my January Studio Calico kit for this (I'm bound and determined to use this one up before I get Feb's kit!!) with some elements from last month's kit!! I cut the red tab piece on the side and the red border pieces at the top and bottom with my Silhouette Cameo. TFL!

1 comment: