Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I love this


This layout features a bunch of pretties that I wanted to layer with this pretty photo of my daughter. Studio Calico has started releasing printables that are only available for one month and the ones with August's kit were just so pretty that I purchased them! I'm not usually a digi printer/hybrid person but I think they're a bargain at $3.99 and they can be reprinted as many times as you want! They include the circle "moments", the "i love this" banner, the aqua and yellow stripes with hearts, and the aqua banners. There are several more designs on the sheet that I can't wait to use! I know there's a way to have the Silhouette to cut them out, but I'm just not that techie to figure it out. So I just used the old fashioned method and used my trimmer, a circle punch and scissors!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful. It is great to see those printables on a layout. I did not buy last months but I think I did buy some this month... better go and check!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors, the page looks really sweet.

    ReplyDelete