Thursday, May 23, 2013

let's have an Adventure....

Wow!! Two layouts in a row that include a photo of dh and I.....that's highly unusual as I have so few photos of us together!! :)

I usually don't buy these types of photos - too expensive and I really don't know how to use them on a layout - but I really liked this one of us together (I don't know how but we actually color matched!!) and there are so few...so I splurged and spent $20 on the photo - there are 3 of them - 2 this size and one 8x10.

I used products from my Studio Calico kits - a mix of the May and April kits (both PL and scrapbook). I also used the new SC punch (which I bought at my lss) to make the cute little red anchors and an AC roller stamp that I picked up at Target a couple of days ago. I cut the title using my Silhouette Cameo.

Thanks for looking!! Have a wonderful day!! :)

5 comments:

  1. I never know what to do with these sorts of photos too. Nice job tho' I like the title and it's always nice to see you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Valerie...and a perfect one for all of those anchors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on scrapping a nautic photo, beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHH it smells like vacation!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you used that Jillibean placement - great layout!

    ReplyDelete