Monday, February 16, 2015

February Birds of a Feather Kit Co Reveal

This month's Birds of a Feather Kit Co February kit is filled with lovely We R Memory Keepers papers with a couple of sheets of Kiss, Kiss Create paper and some beautiful and fun embellishments and a bottle of Ranger Distress Paint too~!
I loved the chipboard frame piece so I decided to use it to showcase my puppies. I painted the piece using the distress paint from the kit, added some pearl paint dots from my stash around each frame and then layered bits and pieces of paper underneath the frames that didn't have a photo in it. I layered a few of the embellishments for added interest!

For this layout, my base piece is a mask that I had cut using my Silhouette Cameo where I used tinted modeling paste to create a heart background - this was the leftover mask- I loved the watercolor like effect it left on the mask and I used it on top of a piece of the Crate Paper piece. I kept the rest of the layout simple - I just layered the photo under several pieces of paper and cardstock and then used a few of the embellishments to enhance the photo.

There are only a few kits left - make sure you get one before they are all gone!! Here's the link where you can find it - February Birds of a Feather Kit .

1 comment:

  1. Adorable Layouts, Valerie. Love the heart cut-outs. So cute!

    ReplyDelete