Monday, February 23, 2015

The Little Blue House Media Team - February Projects

One of my newest gigs is being a part of a fabulous team of gifted and talented ladies and they let me play along too using some of the newest products on the market to create whatever kind of projects that I want to!! How lucky could I get?? And Tracy Pounds - who is the owner of the store that I create for -  has got to be one of the sweetest ladies that I have ever met - and so is her daughter Kristyn who does a fantastic job of listing products in the online store and keeping up with the blog - among so many other jobs!!
First is a layout that I made using Dear Lizzy Serendipity products. For my background of hearts, I used a mask and some tinted modeling paste. I accented a few of the hearts using Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
My next project also features Dear Lizzy Serendipity - the hearts that are stacked are from the mask (used in the previous layout) that I cut using my Silhouette Cameo.
For my last project I used Dear Lizzy Serendipity products and the die-cut set from the collection. I also used the pink Wink of Stella Glitter brush to accent the edges of my flower petals. You can check out all the info about how I made my tag on the LBH blog here .

Here are the links to the products I used - you can order them online (and so much more!!) or you can pick them up in the store if you happen to live near or are passing by Keller, TX and The Little Blue House

The Little Blue House
118 W. Olive St.
Keller, TX 76248


Dear Lizzy Serendipity
Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush 

Thanks so much for stopping by!! :)


2 comments:

  1. I think you have some great talent, too, Valerie. love your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the positive and negative space on that mask. Both pages are so nice.

    ReplyDelete