Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall days and sibling friendship....



These are a couple of layout I recently made using my September Studio Calico kit! I really LOVE the Amy Tangerine sticker book I also snagged - I've had so much fun using them on (all) my layouts recently!! For the "Built-in Friends" layout I used several Sass Lass journal stickers as a base for the photo (which I handmade into a Polaroid photo) and then layered several AT stickers around it! The only patterned paper I used were the tiny strips made into a frame around everything. For my "Picture Perfect Fall Day" layout I did some misting at the top of the layout using a mask that I got several years ago from a kit club that is no longer in business called Scrapgoods (they were my first kit club!). I used a tree trunk stamp from the SC kit at the bottom. Notice more AT stickers :)?? And that little camera paperclip is so cute!! T so much FL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment