Monday, September 5, 2011

Looking back on our summer fun.....

It's the beginning of fall, and I can't help but think of the fun times we had this past summer. We took several mini vacations this summer, and it's so fun to look back through my pictures - oh how I wish I was back on the beach in Florida right now!! The color inspiration that I had this month reminded me of the tranquil colors of the Florida beaches we visited...

I used the lacy diecut paper Little Lovebirds from the Sweet Surrender line
as a photo mat under my picture and the "b" side of the Together Forever piece of patterned paper, also from the Sweet Surrender line sandwiched between the black and teal pieces of cardstock. For my shiny border piece and the gorgeous glitter candy dots, I used embellishments from the Funhouse collection. The journal box is one of the inspiration cards from the Soul food line. I simply used a piece of cardstock to cover the saying that was on the card to use my own journaling!



For some added interest I stamped some border circles on the background cardstock. Hope you had a great summer - and hope the rest of your year is just as great!! Have fun creating!!






No comments:

Post a Comment