Monday, September 19, 2011

Vintage Photobooth pics.....

Be Back Soon!!
I was looking through my baby book that my Mom recently gave me and the whole book is just falling apart - dry rotting and turning everything yellow so I have been slowly but surely removing all the pics from it. I was pleasantly surprised to find this photobooth picture of my sister and me from 1969. I vaguely remember having this done and my parents telling us to make different faces - I don't think we really understood what was going on!! LOL I know I should, but I don't scan and copy these pictures - I just use them straight on my layouts! I figure the products are acid free enough and they will stay better preserved here than where they were so.....anyway...here's the layout I made! I used my new September Studio Calico kit and the fabulous American Crafts Amy Tangerine sticker book (where the cute silhouette head and several other stickers are from)! I did some stitching with my Sew Easy tool on a tag that I spritzed with some mist. I also heat embossed the green stamped image at the bottom of the tag. This is definitely one of my most favorite layouts ever!! I think I might have to frame and hang this one!! :) TFL!

4 comments:

  1. Just be careful to keep it out of the sun--that'll hurt the pics the most! I love, love, love this--the colors, your faces, the balance of the details. You should scan your pictures so that OTHER PEOPLE might be able to scrap 'em too! >;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i pretty much love everything about this layout!...

    ReplyDelete