Friday, December 2, 2011

December Daily cover and Day 1

I started my December Daily album yesterday and I completed the first page. I'm working on the second page tonight so I will post it tomorrow. I am using the Ali Edwards DD kit offered by Studio Calico.



The first page is of some of our new ornaments that I am using this year. They are things that I've been collecting for the past month as well as things I've made (the faux mercury glass trees). I used my Selphy printer to print the collage photo. The cover came as just plain chipboard. I painted it with gesso, sprayed it with some silver plated Maya Mist, covered it with a diecut snowflake background that I cut using my Silhouette Cameo, and then I mod podged over the whole thing. I then added some glitter stickers for the titles.TFL!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous album - how did you do the red writing? Does that come with it?

    ReplyDelete