Thursday, December 8, 2011

December Daily Day 3 & 4

OK, I'm a little bit behind, but I am working on pages 5 & 6 today and will hopefully get caught up by tomorrow as I usually don't scrap on the weekends! This is Day 3 - Our new New Orleans Saints Christmas tree


Since all of the foundation pages are already made, there are some pops of red and green, but I did all the embellies in black and gold - the Saints colors. I've always wanted a small specialty tree to decorate and we found this black and gold one in Hobby Lobby this past weekend!
Day 4 is of our unexpected snowfall that happened the other night! Danielle ran out to see the first little flurries. The flakes got much bigger later on and took a picture then. The main picture was our backyard the next morning.


TFL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment